BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Tale of Two Cities


Here we are with our tickets on our last day in Provo. Our bags were packed, and we were ready to go. We were standing there outside the door. I hate to wake up and say goodbye. But the dawn is breakin, Its early morn, The bus is waitin, Hes blowin his horn. Already I'm so lonesome I could fly.

So don't kiss me, but smile for me. Tell me that you'll wait for me. You can't hold me like you'll never let me go.... Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane. Dont know when Ill be back again....
Oh babe, It will be in two years.

Here we are on our first day in Buenos Aires. It was pretty impressive. There were kids there half our age. Every one of them speaking Spanish. I know what you're thinking...."Tom, they speak Spanish in Argentina." Well, that my point. And Spanish is a hard language.

0 comments: